Real-Time TDCR Counting System and Digital Pulse Processing MCA in One Package. The nanoTDCR is a triple-to-double coincidence ratio (TDCR) liquid scintillation counting system and multichannel analyzer (MCA).
There are two models to choose form: the TD9009 and TD9010. The TD9009 uses only PMT, while the TD9010 uses both PMT and SiPM. This table [pdf] provides a full comparison between the two models.
See a list of key features below and a combined data sheet for a full description of nanoTDCR’s features and specifications for both models.
The nanoTDCR is a radiation measurement device incorporating a Triple-To-Double Coincidence Ratio Liquid Scintillation Counting System (TDCR) and a digital multichannel analyzer (MCA), featuring:
- Independently functioning TDCR and MCA, except when in coincidence/anticoincidence with each other
- Three analog inputs (A,B and C) that accept anode signals from photo-electric multipliers (PMT) or Silicon PMT (SiPM) of a TDCR counter
- Four TDCR modules (coincidence and live time sets) operating in parallel
- The fourth PMT channel (gamma channel) has a built-in PMT preamplifier
- Independent (nanoTDCR) or Common (MAC3* equivalent) dead time extensions for each PMT channel (from 640 ns to 500 µs in 8 ns increments)
- Real timer and gated live timers operate at 125 MHz input frequency
- 4096-channel Multichannel Analyzer (MCA) using digital pulse processor (DPP).
- Enhanced pile-up rejection and automatic threshold settings
- Built-in Trace Viewer, the most advanced detector signal exploration tool
- USB powered with flexible wired or wireless connectivity at low power (1200 mW)
- Free labZY-TDCR software for TDCR and MCA data acquisition and configuration