Real-Time Digital Pulse Processor (DPP) and Digital MCA in One Package. The nanoMCA is a full-featured multichannel analyzer. The ultra low power nanoMCA is based on real-time digital pulse processing, allowing for high counting rates without sacrificing spectroscopy performance.
Check out how the nanoMCA compares to Amptek and Ortec devices.
The nanoMCA is a state-of-the-art small, low power, high performance digital MCA, featuring:
- Full featured 80MHz Digital Pulse-Processing (DPP) Multichannel Analyzer (MCA)
- Two analog inputs supporting reset and resistive feedback preamplifiers and user-shaped pulses, including pulses from analog spectroscopy amplifiers
- Pulse-Height Analyzer for pulses from Analog Shapers (PHA mode)
- Free labZY-MCA software for device configuration, spectra acquisition, and spectrum analysis
- Built-in Trace Viewer, the most advanced detector signal exploration tool
- Automatic functions: thresholds, pole-zero, input polarity, inhibit polarity
- Built-in coincidence logic with delays and coincidence window generator
- Convenient and flexible connectivity
- I/O: Single mini USB connector also power source
- Power: USB, mini wall adapter, or optional battery
- Device interface: Wired or wireless (USB, Ethernet, WiFi, Bluetooth)
- Exceptional temperature stability
- Small size (92 mm x 38 mm x 25 mm) and low power (850 mW typ)