Ultra Low Noise Real-Time Digital Pulse Processor (DPP) and Digital MCA in One Package. The nanoMCA-II offers unmatched low noise performance using state of the art Digital Signal Processing. It is a more powerful version of the original nanoMCA device, with ultra low-noise analog front-end, three additional input/output channels, higher (125 MHz) sampling frequency, among other features. It is also a perfect match to analog pulse-shapers, replacing old-fashioned spectroscopy ADCs and MCA buffers.
Check out how the nanoMCA-II compares to Amptek and Ortec devices.
The nanoMCA-II is a state-of-the-art small, low power, ultra-high performance digital MCA, featuring:
- Full featured 125MHz Multichannel Analyzer (MCA) based on Digital Pulse-Processing (DPP)
- Two analog inputs supporting reset and resistive feedback preamplifiers and user-shaped pulses, including pulses from analog spectroscopy amplifiers
- Pulse-Height Analyzer (PHA) mode allows for height analysis using analog shapers
- Free labZY-MCA software for device configuration, spectra acquisition, and spectrum analysis
- Built-in Trace Viewer, the most advanced detector signal exploration tool
- Automatic functions: thresholds, pole-zero, input polarity, inhibit polarity
- Built-in coincidence logic with delays and coincidence window generator
- Convenient and flexible connectivity
- I/O: Single mini USB connector also power source
- Power: USB, mini wall adapter, or optional battery
- Device interface: Wired or wireless (USB, Ethernet, WiFi, Bluetooth)
- Exceptional temperature stability
- Small size (92 mm x 38 mm x 25 mm) and low power (850mW typ)